We hope that you will accept our offer of admission to join Fordham Law School's LL.M. program. To do so, simply follow the steps outlined below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. PAY THE DEPOSIT TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN THE LL.M. PROGRAMYou may pay the deposit by credit card, check or money order, as described below. The deposit is not refundable, but will be applied toward your tuition bill in your first semester. (Note: Bank transfers are not accepted for payment of the deposit.)
You will receive an automated email acknowledging receipt of your deposit within 3 days of making payment. Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive an email within 3 days. If you pay using someone else's credit card, please note your name under "Special Notes & Instructions" when making the payment.
Students who are participating in a Double Degree Program with one of our partner institutions need not pay the deposit.
Check or Money Order
If you choose to pay the $500.00 deposit by check or money order, please make payment to "Fordham Law School"
Please mail the check or money order to:
Fordham University School of Law
2. CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE IN THE ORIENTATION PROGRAMAttendance in the New Student Orientation program is mandatory for all new LL.M., Exchange and International Visiting students. Orientation will begin on Monday, August 12 and end on Friday, August 23. In order to accept our offer of admission, you must confirm your spot in Orientation by registering below. Please note that this program will meet on a full-time basis, even for those students who have been admitted on a part-time basis.
>> Click here to register for the Fall 2013 New Student Orientation
Domestic students (those students with a degree from a U.S. law school) are not required to attend the full orientation program. These students must instead register for the abbreviated orientation program. An abbreviated orientation program schedule will be posted at a later date.
3. SEND US BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATIONPlease fill out the Biographical Information Form. Once you have submitted your information, you will be redirected back to this page.
>> Click here to fill out the Biographical Information Form
4. SEND US YOUR FINAL TRANSCRIPTSIf we do not have your final law school and other university-level transcripts, please send them to us as soon as possible and no later than the first day of classes. Students who have not submitted to us their final transcripts will not be permitted to begin classes. If you filed your credentials through LSAC, we will request your final, official transcripts from LSAC and you need not submit a final copy directly to us.
We recommend that you bring at least one extra copy of your law school transcript with you if you are planning to take the New York State Bar Examination or if you plan to interview for jobs while you are in New York. Transcripts on file with the Law School may not be used for this purpose.
You may mail your transcript to:
Fordham University School of Law
Students who are participating in a Double Degree Program with one of our partner institutions do not need to submit transcripts prior to the first day of classes, but will receive further instructions regarding transcripts upon arrival.
5. SUBMIT IMMUNIZATION FORMAll students are required by law to submit an immunization form.
This form should be completed by a physician and returned to the following address:
University Student Health Services
Failure to submit this form will result in a hold being placed on your University records, including registration for future semesters.
Students are strongly advised to bring a copy of this form with them for their records.
Students for whom it is not possible or practical to have this form completed by a physician in their home country may use the services of the Fordham University Health Center to get required immunizations for a fee. The Health Center is located in McMahon Hall, Room 203. You should call 212.636.7160 for an appointment.
6. SUBMIT YOUR STUDENT VISA DOCUMENTATION
If you are not a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States and need a visa to study at Fordham Law, you will need to coordinate with the Office for International Services (OIS). The first step is to complete the Application for Certificate of Eligibility (AFCOE) and submit it to OIS via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
>>click here to access the website of the Office for International Services
7. JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!