Symplicity is the database that Fordham Law School uses for its Job Bank. Symplicity eliminates the need for students to submit print versions of their application materials, as everything is submitted online.
To access Symplicity:
- Click on the "GO TO SYMPLICITY" link at the bottom of this page. You will be directed to the Symplicity log-in page.
- At the Symplicity log-in page, enter your username and password.
- LL.M. students will receive their Symplicity usernames and passwords in the beginning of their first semester of study at Fordham Law School. If you are a current student wishing to access Symplicity and you have not yet received a username and password, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an alumnus wishing to access Symplicity, you must sign up for an alumni account.
- Both your Symplicity username and password are case sensitive.
- If you have forgotten your password, select the "Forgot Password" link on the Symplicity log-in page and type in your username. Your password will be emailed to your Fordham Law School email account (or, for alumni, to the email account you provided when signing up for your Symplicity account).
- If you still are having difficulty logging in, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.