Several housing options are available to participants in the Recent Developments in U.S. Law program. Participants may select from either an upscale boutique hotel conveniently located near the law school or a dormitory-style accommodation located on the campus at Lincoln Center. Participants are also welcome to register for the program without accommodations and secure their housing independently.
Fordham Law has arranged for a group rate for participants in the Recent Developments program at the Hotel Belleclaire. Located on Manhattan's Upper West Side, the Hotel Belleclaire is a short work from Central Park, Midtown Manhattan, and Fordham Law School. Guests may choose from the following options at the Bellclaire:
- Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed
- Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds
This option is for participants who will be registering for the program together and wish to split a hotel room. In order to receive the program rate for this room, program participants should register for the program together. Please indicate the name of the participant you would like to share the room with on the registration form when prompted.
- Parlor Suite
This suite includes a room with one double bed and a living room with a sofa bed.
The Hotel Belleclaire offers the following guest amenities:
- Newly redesigned lobby featuring a full service bar, lounge seating and 40 foot skylight
- Complimentary high speed wireless
- Complimentary media lounge: over 10,000 arcade style games, 27-inch MAC computers
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Complimentary Flyte Pass: purchase airline tickets, verify flight, print boarding pass
- Complimentary weekday newspapers
- Complimentary 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Gilchrist and Soames bath amenities
- Hypoallergenic pillows, comforter and luxurious Frette linens
- I-Pod docking stations with AM/FM radio and alarm clock
- 32” flat TV screen TV with cable and pay-per-view movies
- 2 Line telephone system/ private phone line
- Mini refrigerator
- DVD player with complimentary dvd movies (Parlor Suite)
To view program rates, please visit the fees and payments site. For more information on the Hotel Belleclaire, please visit their website.
Participants have the option of residing in student-style dormitory housing on Fordham Law School's campus at Lincoln Center in Manhattan.
Fordham Law Lincoln Center Room Layout
Participants may select from either single or double occupancy rooms. All rooms are part of a suite that share the following common areas:
- Living room
- Kitchen supplied with a refrigerator, cabinets, and stove
Please note that kitchens do not come equipped with cooking equipment, dishes or utensils.
Residents will share a room and a suite with participants of the same gender, but male suites and female suites will share floors of the residence hall. Participants staying in double occupancy rooms are welcome to request being housed with another programtogether as roommates. These participants should make this indication on their registration form when prompted.
Fordham housing provides each occupant with the following:
- Twin bed
- Linens (sheets, blankets, pillows, and towel; changed weekly)
Additional amenities provided with Fordham housing include:
- 24 hour security
- Laundry facilities
- Recreation room
- Wireless internet access
- Air Conditioning
- Study lounges