Participants in the Global Practitioners Forum may select an upscale boutique hotel conveniently located near the Law School or to secure their housing independently.
Fordham Law has arranged for a group rate for participants in the Global Practitioners Forum at the Hotel Belleclaire. Located on Manhattan's Upper West Side, the Hotel Belleclaire is a short work from Central Park, Midtown Manhattan, and Fordham Law School. Guests may choose from the following options at the Bellclaire:
- Deluxe Room with One Queen Bed
- Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds
This option is for participants who will be registering for the program together and wish to split a hotel room. In order to receive the program rate for this room, program participants should register for the program together. Please indicate the name of the participant you would like to share the room with on the registration form when prompted.
The Hotel Belleclaire offers the following guest amenities:
- Newly redesigned lobby featuring a full service bar, lounge seating and 40 foot skylight
- Complimentary high speed wireless
- Complimentary media lounge: over 10,000 arcade style games, 27-inch MAC computers
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Complimentary Flyte Pass: purchase airline tickets, verify flight, print boarding pass
- Complimentary weekday newspapers
- Complimentary 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Gilchrist and Soames bath amenities
- Hypoallergenic pillows, comforter and luxurious Frette linens
- I-Pod docking stations with AM/FM radio and alarm clock
- 32” flat TV screen TV with cable and pay-per-view movies
- 2 Line telephone system/ private phone line
- Mini refrigerator
- DVD player with complimentary dvd movies (Parlor Suite)
To view program rates, please visit the fees and payments site. For more information on the Hotel Belleclaire, please visit their website.