Fordham Revolving Loan Repayment
This is a school-based institutional loan program, established with alumni contributions and operating revenues, which has become self-sustaining through repayments from graduates who participated in the Revolving Loan program. This loan program is no longer available to entering students.
- The loans are subsidized--no interest accrues while you are in school, plus six months thereafter.
- At repayment, interest accrues at the fixed rate of 8%.
- The term of repayment varies by amount borrowed, but generally is 3-20 years.
- May graduates begin repayment on January 1st.
- September graduates begin repayment on April 1st.
- February graduates begin repayment on September 1st.
- Deferment/Forbearance is available by contacting email@example.com.
- There is no penalty for prepayment. Prepayments made prior to the receipt of a coupon payment booklet may be mailed to: ACS, CPS Monetary Processing, P.O. Box 7061, Utica, NY 13504-7061. Make your check payable to Fordham Law School and include your account number on the check: 48400-your social security number-01.
- Repayment Incentives are:
.25% interest rate reduction for automatic bill payment
2% interest rate reduction after 48 consecutive on-time payments
- Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (ACS) is Fordham´s loan servicer. For on-line access to your loan account, go to: http://www.acs-education.com. You may also call ACS at 1-800-826-4470.
- Payments can be made on-line 24/7 at ACS’s website.
- Payments are due on the first of each month. There is a 15-day grace period every month to get your payment processed by ACS before a $10 late fee is assessed on your account.
- If you borrowed one or more Fordham Revolving Loans and accepted a position in government service, public service or a judicial clerkship, you may be eligible for Fordham’s Loan Forgiveness Program. Under this Program, no interest will accrue on your Fordham Revolving Loans and no payments need be made while you are a participant in the Program. Forgiveness begins at the end of three years of participation.
For more detailed information on repayment of your Fordham Revolving Loans, see the Revolving Loan Repayment Guidelines.