Fordham University School of Law
140 W 62nd St.
New York, NY 10023-7905
Office: Room 428
Thane Rosenbaum is a novelist, essayist, and law professor, the author of the widely praised novels, The Golems of Gotham, Second Hand Smoke, and the novel-in-stories, Elijah Visible. His articles, reviews and essays appear frequently in The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Huffington Post, among other national publications.
In addition to teaching courses in human rights, legal humanities, and law and literature, he also directs the Forum on Law, Culture & Society.
- Harvey T. Reid Scholar
- Editor-in-Chief, University of Miami Law Review
- Clerk, Judge Eugene P. Spellman, United States District Judge, S.D. FL, 1986–87
- Associate, Debevoise & Plimpton, 1987–91
Professional AffiliationsPEN American Center, American Bar Association, New York Bar Association
- J.D., University of Miami, cum laude 1986.
- M.P.A., Columbia University, 1983.
- B.A., University of Florida, summa cum laude 1981.