Fordham University School of Law
140 West 62nd Street
New York, NY 10023
Office: Room 142
- Principal subjects: Property, Evidence, Trial Advocacy, Jurisprudence, Legal Process (at Fordham since 1989).
- Associate Professor, University of Miami School of Law, 1987-89;
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, S.D.N.Y., 1983-87;
- Associate, Bernstein, Litowitz, Berger, & Grossman and Kreindler & Kreindler, NYC, 1982-83;
- Assistant Professor, Brown University, 1979-82;
- Law Clerk, U.S.D.J. Robert L. Carter, S.D.N.Y., 1978-79.
- A.B. Brown University 1975 (magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
- J.D. Harvard Law School 1978 (cum laude)