Fordham University School of Law
140 West 62nd Street
New York, NY 10023
Office: Room 225
- Assistant Professor of Law, University of Georgia, 1967-1972;
- Listed in the Who's Who in American Law, Who's Who in America, Who's Who in the World since 1998 (Marquis).
- Principle subjects: Civil Law System, Commercial Transactions, Commercial Paper, Commercial Finance, Far Eastern Contract and Commercial Law International Business and Trade, Trade with Japan/China (at Fordham since 1972).
- University Of Chicago, J.D., 1965
- Northwestern, LL.M., 1962
- National Taiwan University, LL.B., 1958