Fordham University School of Law
Fordham Law Clinic
33 West 60th Street, Third Floor
New York, NY 10023-7905
Office: Room 319
- Assistant Professor, New England School of Law, 1989-93;
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, District of New Jersey, 1989-93;
- Law Clerk, U.S. District Judge Leonard D. Wexler, 1986-88;
- Leonard Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar.
- Principal subject: Criminal Defense.
- Columbia, LL.M, 1997
- Hofstra University, J.D., (with distinction), 1986
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A., 1983, cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa