Fordham University School of Law
Office: Room 340
- “The Greening of Community Economic Development: Dispatches from New York City” (with former CED Clinic students Carmen Huertas-Noble and Jessica Rose), 31 Western New England Law Review ## (2009)
- “Integrative Lawyering: Navigating the Political Economy of Urban Redevelopment” (with Sheila Foster), 95 California Law Review (2007), part of symposium on “Race, Economic Justice &Community Lawyering in the New Century.” Available at http://ssrn.com/author=330388
- “Proposal for a Social Justice Community Development Clinic,” Materials for American Assn. of Law Schools Conference on Clinical Legal Education (May 2004)
- "Neighborhood Legal Services as House Counsel to Community-Based Efforts to Achieve Economic Justice: The East Brooklyn Experience," 23 NYU Review of Law and Social Change 105 (1997).
- War at Home: Covert Action Against U.S. Activists and What We Can Do About It (South End Press, 1989).
- Your Right to Demonstrate (Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts, 1984).
- The Jailhouse Lawyer’s Manual (1973)
- “Change Through the Courts?” in Wright, ed., The Politics of Punishment (1973)