54 West 21st Street,
New York, NY 10010
- "Making Real the Desegregating Promise of the Fair Housing Act: 'Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing' Comes of Age," Clearinghouse Review (March-April 2010).
- "Judicial Activism in the Service of Privilege: New York’s First Department Makes Special Rules for Special Defendants," 71 Albany Law Rev. 369 (2008).
- "Using Local and State Legislation to Preserve and Expand the Ability of Fair Housing Organizations to Prosecute the Discrimination They Uncover," Harv. L. & Pol'y Rev. (Online) (October 2007), http://www.hlpronline.com/Gurian.pdf.
- "A Return to Eyes on the Prize: Litigating Under the Restored New York City Human Rights Law," 33 Fordham Urb. L.J. 255 (2006).
- "Adding Insult to Injury: Housing Discrimination Against Survivors of Domestic Violence" (2005).
- "Let Them Rent Cake: George Pataki, Market Ideology, and the Attempt to Dismantle Rent Regulation in New York," 31 Fordham Urb. L.J. 339 (2004).
- "At The Crossroads: Is There Hope for Civil Rights Law Enforcement in New York City?" (2003).
- Principal author of "It Is Time To Enforce The Law: A Report on Fulfilling the Promise of the New York City Human Rights Law," 57 The Record 231 (Summer, 2002).
- Co-author of the Association of the Bar Report on Labor and Employment Issues Raised by Workfare (July, 1997).