Fordham University School of Law
140 West 62nd Street
New York, NY 10023
Benjamin Folkinshteyn has complex commercial litigation and arbitration as well as client counseling experience. His practice focuses on commercial disputes, international arbitration, as well as internal investigations. Most recently, he obtained an LL.M. degree in International Business & Trade from Fordham University School of Law.
• University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2002
• University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2006 – cum laude, Order of the Coif
• Fordham University School of Law, LL.M., 2012
• “Washington as First Action Hero: Museums Redefined,” 18 DePaul Journal of Arts, Technology and Intellectual Property Law 1 (Fall 2007), reprinted in Entertainment, Publishing & The Arts Handbook (West Thomson 2008, ed. Karen Tripp).
• “National Treasure: Implicit Protections of Cultural Property in the United States,” Journal of Arts Management, Law, and Society, Volume 37, No. 2 (Summer 2007)