Daniel L. Master
Fordham University School of Law
140 West 62nd Street
New York, NY 10023
- Principles of Legal Drafting, Fordham University School of Law, 1994-2007
- First-Year Legal Writing, Fordham University School of Law, 1991-1993
- Chief Assistant District Attorney, Richmond County, NY, 2004-present
- University of Cambridge, M.Phil (Magdalene)
- Columbia University School of Law, LL.M.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, M.A. (English)
- Rutgers College, A.B. (History)