Fordham University School of Law
140 West 62nd Street
New York, NY 10023
Office: Room 436
- Corruption, the Constitution and the Courts: The Career of a Concept (Harvard U. Press, in progress).
- Why Do Secessions Succeed? A Game Theoretic Model (in progress).
- Extraterritorial Electioneering and the Globalization of American Elections, BERKELEY J. INT’L L. (forthcoming).
- The Anti-Corruption Principle, 94 CORNELL L. REV. 341 (2009).
- Original Intent: How the Founding Fathers Would Clean Up K Street, DEMOCRACY: A JOURNAL OF IDEAS 11 (Winter 2009).
- Mousepads, Shoe Leather and Hope: Lessons from the Howard Dean Campaign for the Future of Internet Politics (Paradigm Press, 2007) (ed. with T. Streeter).