2015 Fordham-Uniandes Summer Law Program
The final deadline to apply for both the academic session and optional internship program is Wednesday, April 15, 2015, after which participants will only be admitted if space is available; however, some classes and internship placements fill up early, so applicants with a strong preference are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
To apply, applicants complete and sign the 2015 Fordham-Uniandes Summer Law Program Application, and submit along with the following supporting documentation:
1. A $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Fordham Law School;
2. A letter of good standing from an appropriate law school administrator (non-Fordham students only);
3. Copies of undergraduate and law school transcripts;
5. Copy of your passport (photo page only);
6. Recent Photo
7. If interested in an internship, a $500 placement fee payable to Fordham Law School.
Mail completed application packet to:
Fordham-Uniandes Summer Law Program
Fordham University School of Law
150 West 62nd Street, Room 7-138
New York, NY 10023
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis and applicants may expect to receive a decision within 3-5 business days of receipt of all application materials.