Fordham University School of Law Library
140 W. 62nd Street
New York, NY 10023
PublicationsBooks and Pamphlets:
- Sources of State Practice in International Law, 2nd ed. Leiden: Brill [edited with Ralph Gaebler] (forthcoming 2014)
- Essentials of Merger Review. Chicago: American Bar Association, 2013 [edited with Elizabeth Avery, Susana Cabrera, Ethan Litwin, David Mamane, Bruno Peixoto, Alexander Rinne, David A. Schwartz, and Lionel Tupman].
- Envisioning the Future of the Library: Department of Justice Library System Strategic Plan for Staffing & Services for 2010. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Justice, 2007 [with Roberta I. Shaffer, Cameron Gowan, Pamela Lipscomb and Jaime Smith].
- “Annual Global Antitrust Bibliography: 2012 Articles of Note on Private Competition Litigation,” 6(1) Global Competition Litigation Review 48-51 (February 2013).
- “No-cost and Low-cost U.S. Legal Research,” 11 Legal Information Management 241-246 (2011), available at: http://journals.cambridge.org/abstract_S147266961100082X.
- Book Review of Regulatory Law in Ireland, 36 International Journal of Legal Information 530 (2008), available at: http://scholarship.law.cornell.edu/ijli/vol36/iss3/8/.
- Book Review of Mergers & Acquisitions: A Practical Global Guide, 27 Legal Information Alert 8 (September 2008).
- Book Review of The Emerging Principles of International Competition Law, 27 Legal Information Alert 11 (May 2008).
- Book Review of Conflict of Laws within the UK, 27 Legal Information Alert 11 (March 2008).
- “It’s Pracademic: Maximizing Efficiencies in the Library School Curriculum,” 12 AALL Spectrum 20 (December 2007), available at: http://www.aallnet.org/main-menu/Publications/spectrum/Archives/Vol-12/pub_sp0712/pub-sp0712-pracademic.pdf.
- “Separating State from Church: Researching the Law of the Vatican City,” 99 Law Library Journal 589-610 (2007) [with Stephen E. Young], available at: http://www.aallnet.org/main-menu/Publications/llj/LLJ-Archives/Vol-99/pub_llj_v99n03/2007-34.pdf.
Book Chapters, Newsletters and Other Writings:
- “Sources of State Practice: Ireland,” in Sources of State Practice in International Law, 2nd ed. Leiden: Brill [Ralph Gaebler and Alison Shea, eds.] (forthcoming 2014)
- “Conference Report: Joint Study Institute 2013,” 27 FCIL Newsletter 4-5 (May 2013), available at: http://www.aallnet.org/sections/fcil/newsletters/vol27/May2013.pdf
- "Update: Researching the Law of the Vatican City State," Globalex, August 2012, available at:
http://www.nyulawglobal.org/globalex/Vatican1.htm (originally published August 2007).
- “BIALLs and IALLs and JSIs, Oh My!: Considering an International Conference.” 26 FCIL Newsletter 3 (May 2012), available at: http://www.aallnet.org/sis/fcilsis/vol26/May2012.pdf.
- “What’s New with the EU?” 24 FCIL Newsletter 10 (May 2010), available at: http://www.aallnet.org/sis/fcilsis/vol24/May2010.pdf#10.
- “Interning at the IMF Law Library: Worth its Weight in Gold,” 21 FCIL Newsletter 18 (February 2007), available at: http://www.aallnet.org/sis/fcilsis/Vol21/FCIL%20Newsletter%2021%282%29library.htm.
- “The Very Busy Life of a Joint Degree Student,” 50 Law Library Lights 1 (January 2007), available at: http://www.llsdc.org/attachments/wysiwyg/232/Lights%20W2007.pdf.