Adding a Faculty Activity Details Sub Page
- Click on the “Activities” subpage of a professor. (If the “Activities” subpage of a professor does not exist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for initial set-up.)
- Click “Open Foundation.”
- Click “Add an Activity.”
- Enter title of activity. Click “Ok.”
- The page you just created will appear on the left-hand menu of the “Activities” subpage. Click on the newly-created page.
- Click "Open Foundation" (of the new page.)
- Click “Show in LeftNav.” Change “Yes” to “No.” Click “Ok.”
- Edit/add contents to the page.
- Professor’s name (required)
- Date of activity (required)
- End date of activity (optional)
- Activity type (required)
- Details (optional)
- URL (optional)
- Click on “Categories & Keywords.”
- Click “Add.”
- Select “Faculty Activities” from the category drop down menu.
- Select professor’s name from the list.
- Click “Ok” twice.
- The faculty activity subpage you just created automatically appears on the “Activities” listing page of the professor.
- Release the page from draft to the workflow, then release the page from the workflow to publishing. The page that you just added will be published automatically. It may take a few minutes or up to an hour depending on the current publishing load of the system.