Fordham University School of Law
140 West 62nd Street
New York, NY 10023
Office: Room 433
Professor Jensen’s scholarship explores the evolution of warfare and its impact on the law and on national security structure and policy, as well as processes and forums for adjudicating international humanitarian law crimes.
- Chief, International Law, Office of the Judge Advocate General, U.S. Army, Washington, D.C.
- Legal Advisor, U.S. Forces, Baghdad, Iraq
- Associate Professor of Law, The Judge Advocate General’s School
- Legal Advisor, U.S. Forces, Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Legal Advisor, U.N. Forces, Skopje, Macedonia
- Prosecutor, Ft. Richardson, Alaska
- Bar Admissions: Indiana, U.S. Supreme Court
- LL.M. Yale Law School
- LL.M. in Military Law, The Judge Advocate General’s School
- J.D., University of Notre Dame
- B.A., Brigham Young University